We have a team of experienced and highly talented web designers who can design a tailored, highly interactive, innovative and user-friendly website for your business. The businesses and individuals the world over send and receive email in HTML format by default every day, and many of them genuinely prefer it to plain text. So designers have a choice. We can stick our fingers in our ears, cover our eyes and hope it all goes away or we can learn to make the best of a challenging design medium and produce something that raises the quality level a bit.
This article gives you the information you need to plan, design and build an HTML newsletter that renders well and is actually useful to recipients. It’s a quick and dirty guide to effective email newsletters.
If you’d like to get started right now, here are the cheat notes to get you on the right track. Read on for more detail, examples and resources.
- Respect your reader. Don’t waste their time or attention.
- Ask nicely first.
- Focus on relevance.
- Promote your company's brand
- Design with a goal in mind, so that you’ll know if it worked.
- Always include a plain text version.
- Don’t assume that images will be viewed.
- Test everything before sending, because you can’t take it back.